Monday, July 29, 2013

Chatime Milk Tea! Mmmmm.... My Favorite!


I'm not a tea drinker before I tasted my very first milk tea at Happy Lemon. I did like their variety of milk teas, until I discovered Chatime. It was one hot afternoon in Makati as I was on my way to meet some friends in Glorietta 4 and I saw a long line at Chatime as I got out of Landmark. Curious why the queue was so long, I looked at their variety of drinks.


Hmmmm... Well, they have quite a variety on the menu so I tried their Taro Pudding. Taro is my all-time favorite anyway, so I know I wouldn't go wrong with ordering that.


It was really good! The pudding gave more creaminess to the taro milk tea. Plus it was just the right amount of sweetness for me; I've tried other milk teas and some are way too sweet for me. I downed the whole thing so fast and on my last sip, I wanted more! LOL! I'm in milk tea heaven! :)

I will definitely keep on coming back at Chatime. This is now my new favorite milk tea place. Love it! :

Chatime location in Makati:
   2/F Landmark Bridgeway
   Makati Ave., Ayala Center, Makati


No comments:

Post a Comment