Saturday, July 27, 2013

El Rio Y Mar Resort - A Review


This review is long overdue! Well, I haven't had a blog before, so I guess it's understandable. ;)  Me and my friends went to El Rio Y Mar last month and it was such an awesome experience. I've heard about the beauty of Palawan and my friends and I have been planning on going there. And it's a bonus that we're able to book at El Rio Y Mar.


A gathering of staff members greeted us on the jetty, singing and clapping their welcome song. We were presented with bright red mocktails and guided down the jetty to our room.



Our room was very nice. We had a nice view over the water. The room was cool and clean with fresh hibiscuses scattered around the bathroom, really romantic. 







The views from the top of the hill behind the resort were so awe-inspiring. We were surrounded by beaches, rivers, and lush green hills, so much in contrast to Metro Manila. It's so pristine and so peaceful. We snorkeled around the jetty and we saw a variety of tropical fish, turtles and corals. We indulged ourselves at the spa with facials and foot massages.



The staff are very attentive and accommodating. They even have a working in-house clinic. When my friend got a bad asthma attack, their in-house nurse took care of her and provided good medical care.

Overall, it was a great experience. I will definitely come back to El Rio Y Mar!

El Rio Y Mar's details:
   Barangay San Jose, Coron, Busuanga, Palawan
   Phone: 0920-9515009, +632-6683929


No comments:

Post a Comment