Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wildflour Croissant-Donuts - My Favorite Snack!


My sister and I wanted to try the Wildflour croissant-donuts that my officemate was raving about so we went to Podium last weekend. And it was totally worth the trip!


They looked so yummy! I tried the vanilla with cream filling and the dulce de leche with coffee-flavored cream. Taking a bite on the croissant-donut, you hear a soft crackle. It's crisp, airy, chewy and with flaky layers. The cream filling is just right, not too sweet. I wanted to have more, but I felt that my waistline increased by more than an inch after my 2nd croissant-donut! LOL!

I will definitely keep on coming back for more. I will try the chocolate and strawberry next time. My sister said that they're both good also.

Wildflour's croissant-donuts come in 4 flavors - Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry & Dulce de leche. Each croissant-donut costs P120.

No comments:

Post a Comment