Saturday, September 12, 2015

Heliocare Purewhite Radiance capsules - A Review

I have a problem with sunblocks since I get rashes every time I use them, especially when I sweat. I also want to lighten my skin since I feel that the constant trip to my home province is now taking a toll on me. So I was so glad when my dermatologist told me that there is an oral sunblock which also lightens my skin - Heliocare Purewhite Radiance.


It is an oral supplement which has Fernblock, a natural plant extract that provides protection against harmful UV rays by decreasing pigmentary response. Therefore, it not only protects the skin from sun damage but also makes it fairer. It also has White Tech complex, consisting of pomegranate, vitamin C & B3 and cystine, which help fight free radical damage, slow the aging process and control pigmentation. So these capsules protect, lighten and rejuvenate the skin from the inside out.

I've been taking these pills twice a day for a month now and I notice that my skin is getting fairer. I also notice that even though I still go to my home province every weekend, I don't get dark anymore. My friends also notice that I'm not as dark as before anymore. Plus they say that I'm glowing. They even thought that I'm in love! LOL! I'm really glad that I found my miracle pill! No sunblock creams/lotions anymore that cause me rashes and my skin is now fairer with a healthy glow! It's a bit pricey but I'm willing to pay the price if I keep on getting the benefits that I'm having now. These capsules are totally worth it. :)

1 comment:

  1. It's too expensive...i had it for years and each tub is around 135sin (before GST). twice a day is not sufficient actually. My doctor told me average female shd take 8 pills (480mg) per day. that will be 18 bucks SIN! zzzzzz. I cant afford that much. Now im switched to another brand with yields same results and my pocket is happier these days. U shd talk to yr doctor. I believe they are ethical enough to help.

    ReplyDelete