Thursday, April 30, 2015

Cetaphil™ Daylong Sunblock Spray SPF30: A Review

It's summer time again. And all of us at one time during this season will head to the beach. I went to Panglao Island with my family last month and it was really hot. Good thing that my dermatologist, Dr. Margaret Corcoran, recommended the new Cetaphil™ Daylong Sunblock Spray SPF 30.


I'm not really fond of sunblocks since they make my skin very oily after I sweat, so as much as possible I stay away from them. But I know that the sun is very harsh especially during the summer and in the beach, so I had to ask my dermatologist what she can recommend for my very oily and sensitive skin. Cetaphil™ Daylong Sunblock Spray is very convenient as well since you just spray it on and spread it with your fingers and you're good to go. Plus, I didn't really find it too oily on my skin. And it's very water resistant so even if I sweated a lot in the beach, I was pretty confident that it wouldn't come off. I do recommend it for people with oily and sensitive skin and those who don't really like thick sunblocks that make their face quite whitish after they sweat. This is going to be my go-to sunblock on a constant basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment