Monday, September 2, 2013

CorDerm Oil Control Toner - Eliminates Oil and Reduces My Breakouts!


My acne problem is now minimized and my old Clinda + Azelaic toner I think is not the right toner for me anymore. So I asked my dermatologist if she can give me a maintenance toner for everyday use, something that will reduce the oiliness of my skin (which can be pretty bad, like you can fry an egg kind of oily. Yuk!). She recommended the CorDerm Oil Control Toner.


I've been using this product for 2 weeks now and I like it. Though it's an oil control toner, it doesn't over dry my skin and doesn't burn or sting when I apply it. Plus in 2 weeks, I notice that my skin is less red, smoother and clearer. My small pimples and blackheads seem to have dried out also. I can even use it multiple times during the day since it's very gentle. This is my everyday toner now and I will keep on using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment